T-Wray and Gucci

T-Wray and Gucci

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Funnyman?

I recently suffered through the Adam Sandler movie "Jack and Jill."  I don't know why I rented it. The only movie of his that I thought was a little funny was "Big Daddy" and even that one didn't have me rolling on the floor but did generate a few giggles and maybe a belly laugh. I hate the fact that Al Pachino was in this movie because even he couldn't save it. Below you will find a list of ten movies that are funnier;
   
             10: Sophies Choice
              9: Mask (not the Mask)
              8: Ryan's Song
              7: The Lovely Bones
              6: Gummo
              5: Schindler's List
              4: Mommy Dearest
              3: Misery
              2: The Champ
              1: Old Yeller
  Stay dialed in my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment